Today we are welcoming our new Afroscandic Beauty expert. Her name is Ange; she lives in Copenhagen, studies at Copenhagen university and she has worked at Gosh.
Ange will provide us with makeup tutorials, and tips on how to use make up and where to buy make up.
Here is Ange’s first beauty shot and what she used to get the look, there will subsequently come a tutorial on this look;
- Inner corner of my eyelid gosh glamorous eye shadow 16 copper
- Middle of my eyelid gosh effect powder rosewood
- Outer corner of my eyelid wet n wild vanity palette the brown color
- Transition color over my eyelid i used a gosh trio palette no name but it’s an orange color
- To set the concealer under my eyes I used gosh mattifying finish pressed powder
- Mac concealer for under my eyes * Lancôme teint idole ultra 24 h faundation
- To set my foundation I used Mac mineralized skin finish in dark deep
- My eyebrow I used gosh eyeliner pencil expresso n wet n wild eyebrow pallet in ash brown
- Eyebrow high light wet n wild vanity pallet
- Wet n wild vanity pallet; is a product, that can be purchased in føtex and bilka. it is a very well known makeup company in the U.S. and has some of the best eyeshadows and lip sticks.
- For contouring I used a random pallet I bought in France brown fusion by pink Paris
- Eye shadow primer by gosh
- Highlight by gosh
- Blush by make up store flower
- Eyeliner by wet n wild it’s a gel eyeliner
- Mascara boombastic by gosh
The finishing touch
- Mac fix+ to set everything
If you have any question, please comment